Calcium Chloride (CaCl2)
Ask for Price
offer premium quality calcium chloride
to our valued clients. This chemical
is formulated using best grade raw material that we procure from our
reliable and trusted sources. Available in liquid, anhydrous or lump form it is
available in various compositions like 75%, 85% and 95%. This snowy white
powder is extensively used in various applications in the paper industry. Our clients can easily avail our products at industry's leading prices. Our Calcium Chloride has distinct properties
and specifications like:
- Molecular Formula: CaCl2
- Molar Mass: 110. 99g/mol, Anhydrous
- Appearance: White or Colorless Liquid
- Density: 2. 15g/cm3 Anhydrous
- Melting Point: 77200C (Anhydrous),
- Boiling Point: >16000C,
- Solubility in Water; 74. 5 g/100 ml (200c)
- HS Code: 282720
- Calcium chloride is a odorless powder or granular form
- Apparent Density: 0,80 to 0,84 t/m3
- Cl: 77 - 82% min
- Ca: 27 - 28% min
- Sodium: 0, 10% max.
- Magnesium: 0, 10% max.
- Iron: 0, 01% max.
- Heavy metals (pb): 0, 001% max.
- Alkalinity as Ca (oh)
Product Details :
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Kilogram|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|